- [Perfect Compatibility] MaitreFix iPhone 8 Plus screen replacement kit perfectly compatible with iPhone 8 Plus models (A1864/A1897/A1898). Please note this replacement screen ONLY works for iPhone 8 Plus.
- [Save More...] Instead of sending your broken phone to repair shops, Repair ItYourself saves 70%+ cost and days of waiting.
- [Detailed Operation Guidance]We provide a detailed instruction manual to guide you step by step to complete the replacement operation.
- [Package Included] The kit includes: Screen *1, 0.6Y screwdriver *1, 0.8* screwdriver*1, 1.5+ screwdriver*1, Plastic Stick*1, Pin*1, Suction cup*1, Triangular wedge*1, adhesive tape*1, B7000 glue*1.
- [Warranty and after-sales service] We provide 6 months warranty which starts from the date you purchase. We also provide online services to help you to solve problems.
Compatible Model: iPhone8 Plus
Screen Size: 5.5”
Brightness: 450cd/m2 ± 35cd/m2
Color Temperature: 7000K ± 500K
Resolution: 1920P x1080P
Display Technology: TFT LCD
0.8* Screwdriver *1
1.5+ Screwdriver *1
0.6Y Screwdriver *1
Plastic Stick *1
Triangular Wedge *1
B7000 glue *1
Suction cup *1
Q: Does this screen match my iPhone perfectly?
A: This screen 100% compatibles with iPhone 8 Plus. If your mobile phone is a different model, please choose another compatible model of Maitrefix.
Q: Is the display and effect of the screen the same as the original mobile phone?
A: Yes, the technical specifications and material craftsmanship of the screen are the same as those of the original iPhone, and the display effect and touch effect are the same as those of your new iPhone.
Q: Do I need to install it myself? How difficult is the operation?
A: Yes, this screen needs to be installed by yourself. There are detailed operation steps in the package manual. It is not difficult to strictly follow the operation steps.
Q: Is there a detailed installation manual?
A: Yes, we provide an operation manual with detailed product introduction, installation steps, failure analysis & processing, and other maintenance instructions.
Q: Is it possible that the installation fails?
A: If you do not strictly follow the operation steps indicated in the manual to install, there is a risk that the installation fails. Please strictly follow the operation steps to install.
Q: How long can the repaired mobile phone be used?
A: A correct and good installation can make your mobile phone last longer. Of course, the premise is that you can keep it well and don’t break it again.
Q: Does the screen have a warranty period?
A: Yes, we provide warranty service for failures caused by non-human damage within 6 months from the date of purchase.
Q: Is there any value of the old screen? What should I do with the old screen?
A: The old screen with abnormal display or touch is of no value. Please properly dispose of your old screen in accordance with the local environmental protection policy. Only the old screen with broken panel glass but normal display and touch is still worth repairing. Please contact the local recycling agency for discounted recycling.